Dr. Scott Tebbutt, PROOF Centre’s Chief Scientific Officer, will be overseas next week to discuss:
- “Biomarkers in Transplantation” – Princess Alexandra Hospital, Department of Nephrology, Division of Medicine, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD. Tuesday, March 25, 2014.
- “Omics-based analyses of asthmatic responses to allergen inhalation challenge” – Hunter Medical Research Institute, The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, NSW (this will be a joint talk with Amrit Singh). Wednesday, March 26, 2014.
- “Deconvolving blood cell-specific signatures of kidney allograft acute rejection” – School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy, Faculty of Health and Medicine, The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, NSW. Friday, March 28, 2014.
Members of PROOF team will also present at the following upcoming conferences:
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation, 34th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions, Addison, Texas, April 10-13, 2014.
- SELECTBIO Genomics Research 2014, San Francisco, California, April 29-30, 2014.
- American Thoracic Society 2014, San Diego, California, May 16-May 21, 2014.
- BIO 2014 International Convention, San Diego, California, June 23-26, 2014.
To arrange a meeting with Dr. Tebbutt, or any member of the PROOF Centre team, please email email@example.com.